12.03.2013

Being Crafty...

Since becoming a mother, I have been more determined than ever to not let the things that I previously enjoyed doing go to the wayside.  I've slowly been trying to reintroduce certain things into my daily routine.

Most recently I took up crocheting again.  Jake and I enjoy watching a lot of movies, so if he is holding Adrian, that's the perfect time for me to do a little project.  This week I completed a hat for the first time ever, and it doesn't look terrible.

Ever since I learned how to crochet when I was about ten years old, I've had a on-again off-again relationship.  I'll get inspired to do something one minute, and then completely drop the project for a solid year or two before starting again.  I hope this is one skill that I can improve in over time.

Here is what I'm hoping to make next:

Photo Source: http://www.hopefulhoney.com/2013/11/baby-pom-pom-hat-crochet-pattern.html
We'll see how it goes!

What do you enjoy crafting?

Love,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

krystle ann-marie said...

I recently looked up and found out how to arm knit. It actually works! Hello, Christmas presents! :) Looking forward to seeing how your hat turns out!